Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: If I were a burger at McDonald's...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Bucket_O_Beef:
    Don't give up pants. do the course, you'll pass. you'll be glad you passed. DOn't drop out, you'll regret it.
    <font size="4" face="arial, sans-serif">yeah, lets see. with everything all done, did I pass my math class? No. You gave bad advice Bucket.

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you shoudln't have wasted time posting here then.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I shoudln't be posting here now. I have a paper that absolutely due tomorrow and I haven't started yet. Ooops.

    And I'll stop posting here. Or how about I stop talking to you all together. I'm sure my grades would improve then.

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I have a bunch of work I shoudl have started ages ago that are due way too soon.

    I shoudl probably have left 2 hours ago.

    you talking to me helps your grades though. you learn much from my wisdom.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seriously you have helped me. I argue better now. But whether us arguing is a good thing, well that's another story. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ October 05, 2003 08:20 PM: Message edited by: I have Misplaced My Pants ]</font>

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it doesn't matter on whether you are right or not.

    what matters is that you convince everyone else that you are right.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So very true. Tell me more wise one.

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need subject matter.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What better to talk about then me? j/k.

    uh.... talk about anthropology and how the theory of human evolution, humans are biped because men learned to hunt, is not really true. That women played more of a role in human evolution. Also, make it three pages in 12 font.

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tell you what, I better get to uni. I have wasted all my holidays. I better not waste the day I'm supposed to be back.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    nice talking with you.

    I'll do your assigment tomorrow.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •